Job Announcement - Senior Investigator
Position - Senior Investigator
Senior investigators are the heartbeat of Pennington & Associates Ltd. Senior investigators work independently with limited oversight from the Principal Investigator. As independent contractors, Senior Investigators receive half of all net-revenue from assigned or acquired cases.
Pennington & Associates Ltd. is a cutting edge investigative firm. We encourage innovation among investigators.
When you work with us as a Senior Investigator you:
- Work from home
- Set your own hours
- Have unlimited earning potential
Senior Investigators are compensated directly based on their ability to obtain clients and secure cases. You will receive half of all net-revenue from assigned or acquired cases as the Responsible Senior Investigator. On your separation from Pennington & Associates, you will receive 5% of the net-revenue generated from clients you secured while working for Pennington & Associates.
- Direct client management
- Investigative case and operational management
- Direct investigative tasking
- Five years of investigative experience. Qualification can include work as a law enforcement patrolman, detective, or staff private investigator. We are interested in your skill level in analyzing information and interacting with the public.
- Successful completion of a background investigation
The following qualifications are not required, but highly sought after:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales experience
- Experience with complex investigations, i.e., homicide, conspiracy, complex drug crimes.
Deadline for Applications
We are always recruiting highly skilled Senior Investigators.
Email your CV or Resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon submission of your CV or Resume and a cover letter, the following process will be completed:
- Review of qualifications
- If we identify a need for your qualifications, the Principal Investigator will request an interview, in person or by telephone.
- If found qualified and a good fit for the culture of Pennington & Associates, you will be offered a conditional position, subject to a background check.
- If your background is suitable, you will be offered a contract.
- If you agree to the offered contract, you will initially work under the mentorship of the Principal Investigator and then independently.